Hotel Name: Jiuhua Resort & Convention Center
Address: Shunsha Road
- Guest rooms: there are over 2300 guestrooms and suites, including standard rooms, luxurious suites and typical Chinese style courtyard house.
- Dining: there are more than 10 restaurants serving both Chinese and western food. The largest restaurant can hold a party for as many as 3000 persons.
- Convention and exhibition: there are over 100 meeting rooms and multifunctional ball rooms of different size in this hotel. There is also a professional exhibition center which covers an area of over 350,000 m2.
- Entertainment: there are many kinds of sports facilities, as well as numerous electric games and Karaoke compartments.
- Relaxation: Jiuhua area is famous for its hot spring water. This hotel combines the hot spring pool with elegant scenery and Chinese style architectures. It consists of an outdoor hot spring zone and an indoor swimming pool, especially the Hot Spring Palace – a fairyland of water.
- Health check: there is a health check centre in Jiuhua, with the most advanced facilities and experienced health experts.
- Surroundings: the hotel is surrounded by many attractions, including the famous Ming Tombs, the National Aviation Museum of China, the Towers in Silver Mountain (east of the Ming Tomes) and the Python Mountain National Park.
- Transportation: this hotel locates 35 kilometers from the city center and 26 km from the Beijing International Airport. Fro public transport, Bus 984 is just ended in front of the hotel.
The congress will be held in the VIP Building (Guibinglou Dajiudian) in this hotel.
For more detailed information about the hotel, please visit the hotel website.